We have installed a COVID Safe Waiting Area
At Coby Autos we remain committed to doing everything we can to keep our valued customers safe.
We have installed a new exterior waiting area to provide a warm haven while you wait on your vehicle. So whether you’re having your car assessed or are waiting to collect it after a repair, you can relax safely and comfortably.
It is only accessible to one person at a time, and it is fully ozone sanitized after each visitor.
Coby Autos – our customers come first.
FEBRUARY 2021 UPDATE: WE REMAIN OPEN INLINE WITH GOVERNMENT REGULATIONS.
** We are pleased to announce that we remain fully open as a recognised essential service throughout Level 5 restrictions. **
We are taking calls / bookings right now and are ready to assist you with any problems you may be having with your vehicle. We are strictly adhering to all Government and SIMI guidelines as outlined below and wish to assure you that the health of our customers and staff remains our absolute top priority.
The following text is issued by SIMI (Society of the Irish Motor Industry). SIMI is the official voice of the motor industry in Ireland:
- Vehicle servicing and repair, NCT and CVRT are classed as essential retail outlets undertaking essential services.
- Accordingly service and body repair departments can remain open and operating not just for other essential services, but for normal aftersales work.
- While people are being advised to restrict their travel within 5km of their homes, the current guidelines are not specifically clear, we believe it is in the spirit of the guidelines that people will be allowed access to essential retail outlets and services beyond the 5km limit. This includes servicing and vehicle testing, and the RSA have advised us that this is the case. It is advisable that retailers provide to their service/repair customers proof (text or email) of the details in the event they are stopped at a Garda checkpoint.
We would like to thank all our customers for their support and provide some information on the steps we’re taking to keep you safe when you’re dropping your car in with us.
We have taken a number of measures to help ensure your safety in the light of the new Corona virus / COVID-19, and have listed these below:
- Our staff and customers health and safety is our top priority
- We have invested in the latest Ozone sanitation technology available on the market today. All cars will be put through a deep sanitisation after every repair carried out in our workshop to ensure the safety to all our customers.
- We have implemented social distancing and are temperature testing our staff three times daily
- Health care professionals will be given top priority as we need to keep our frontline medical staff moving
- Please do not enter the garage premises – our staff will approach your car
- Car interior and keys will be disinfected before / after all work done
- Payment can be made over the phone or by tapping card while maintaining a safe distance
- We are offering a collect and return service – call us for more details
Call 01 459 1308 to learn more about the steps we’re taking to keep you safe.